Nilkheimer Park is 3km west of the centre of Aschaffenburg, at the
left Main bank by Schönbusch. At the eastern edge of the park one
can visit the walls of Fort Stockstadt's baths.
An emergency excavation was carried out in 1895 before construction of the paper factory in Stockstadt . The foundation of the fort's bath and parts of the walls were excavated and stored. In 1968 the bath was rebuilt in Nilkheimer Park.
Großostheimer Straße 201
+49 6021 330 0
April - October
Bavarian State Conservation Office – Landesstelle für die nichtstaatlichen Museen & Bavarian State Archaeological Collection with the support of the Bayerische Sparkassenstiftung